Bayonet Brass Period Lampholder for 20mm Conduit - Nickel
Availability: In stock
Brand: HFS Specialities Ltd
Our authentic Period Bayonet type lampholders are made here in Birmingham from solid brass using an original pattern from the early 1900's. Perfect for all lampshades with the smaller 28mm diameter hole which is the standard British domestic lighting size. Also great for restoration of antique lamps.
The base nickel lampholders are then treated or electroplated to be available in a variety of finishes.
These lampholders have an earth connection and must be used with three core flex.
- Includes shade ring
- For bayonet bulbs also known as BC or B22
- Minimum diameter of fitting hole 27mm, max 30mm
- M20 thread for 20mm electrical conduit fittings
- BS EN 61184 RoHS and REACH compliant
- Max 100W bulb (without shade)